Friday, January 30, 2009
Theraphy a.k.a Shopping
I felt a bit bored today. So I decided to leave office early (not so early actually 5.45pm). Drove towards Seri Kembangan and headed to Jusco. Arrived at Jusco at 6pm and I had half an hour to browse around before leaving the Jusco to fetch my baby at nursery. At first I just wanted to buy some foods but ended up bought 2 pairs of shoes/sandals ;). The first sandal is a high heel sandal and another one is a flat sandal. It felt so good when bringing the 2 plastic bags containing the sandals that I bought. This is the best therapy for me and am sure the best theraphy to all ladies as well.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dear, U have been tagged and given award by me.
Go and get it from my blog!
Buat jangan x buat...
hee ok
cik kak..hapdate..hapdate..
salam..akak pun minat shopping..tapi window shopping ajelah..dah berhenti kerja ni..kewangan terhad..
Post a Comment